Splash Back, Integrated Cabinet Door and Under Cabinet Flip Down TVs
The kitchen is the center of many modern homes. The ideal place to enjoy good food and socialize with friends and family. An integrated kitchen TV enhances that enjoyment by providing you with another entertainment option that fits seemlessly into your kitchen design. Whether it’s integrated into a kitchen cabinet, hidden behind a mirror splashback or simply flipped down from under a cabinet, a kitchen TV can add style and atmosphere to your already stylish kitchen.
Kitchen TV Range
As you can see from our past projects, there are many chances to get creative when it comes to fitting a TV into your kitchen. And whether you want to discretely hide a TV or make a big design statement in your kitchen, Vision Aesthetic can help your creative vision become a reality.
All our Kitchen TV solutions are custom-built and installed using specialist contractors in your area, so feel free to let your imagination run wild when dreaming up your ideal Kitchen TV.
If you already know what you want, or have got inspiration from one of our past projects, please contact us for more information, installation advice or a custom quote.
Popular customization options include:
- Waterproof and Wipe-Down screens.
- Mirror Glass and Colored Glass Overlays.
- Frameless Screens or Color-Matched Frames in a variety of materials.
- Fully Hidden (screen is invisible when turned off) or Visible integrated screens.
- Wall Recessed or Mounted Screens.
- Multi Screen Options in either the same or different locations.
Kitchen TV Sizes
Our most common TV screen sizes are as follows:
- 10.4″ LED (4:3 Aspect Ratio)
- 15″ LED (4:3 Aspect Ratio)
- 24″ LED (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- 32″ LED (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- 37″ LED (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- 46″ LED (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- 65″ LED (16:9 Aspect Ratio)
Depending on your specific requirements, we may be able to offer additional screen sizes to meet your needs.
The following features are standard on all our TV screens:
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- Freeview digital and analogue tuners
- 2 x HDMI inputs
- Full scart connection
- Component Y, Pb, Pr
- RS232 control
- Discrete IR codes for most functions
Request A Callback or Quote
We would like to ensure that you are fully informed about your TV and the potential installation process for your TV. Please complete our Request a Quote form and we will either call you back (free of charge) or contact you via e-mail to discuss your requirements.